Saturday, 1 August 2015

Is personal expression acceptable in public

Many times I come across this in office..lift...cafeteria..theatre..malls. People are talking on phone and before disconnecting the phone..they will say things like "I love you" " I miss you" so on and so forth. How do we look at this scenario? Is it appropriate to say this publicly? Not loud but enough for  the person standing next to you to hear it.

I am unable to decide. On one hand it is personal between 2 people and it need not be made so explicit. I am sure the involved parties know their feelings for each other. On other hand, it is individual choice. You are saying this in your own space. Why should it bother anyone ? He or she is not disturbing you, then why would you want to think about it?

Will like to hear more thoughts on this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.