Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Soul-mate

Do you believe in Soul-mate? What is it OR who is S/He? Does everyone have a soul-mate?

Below is the definition, but have any one of you experienced or can define this more realistically?

Our soulmate is someone who shares our deepest longings, our sense of direction. When we're two balloons, and together our direction is up, chances are we've found the right person.
– Richard Bach
By that logic do all of us just say that our respective spouses are our soul-mates or is there more to it?

1 comment:

  1. For me it is definitely My Spouse. My deepest fears, my aspirations, my anxieties, my shortfalls are all shared only with him. Cant think of laying down all my cards in front of anyone else.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.