Saturday, 20 December 2014

Etiquette's

From childhood we have been taught the importance of etiquette's. During course of our growing up, we sometimes forget what we were taught or had adapted. We also make our own behavioral approach which we assume to be a "good manner".

Very recently I was part of the group (5 members) at the lunch table. I know 1 or 2 people but rest were relatively unknown to me. The conversation at the table for most of the time was about the topics/people totally unknown to me. I had no background or clue about the conversation they were having. It was not appropriate on my part to to ask them..who..what..how..when types questions. But then I got thinking, as good manners when we have a new member joining the group, it is essential that we make the person feel comfortable and talk of common topics that all may be able to participate and share their views on.

One etiquette added!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.