Sunday, 14 September 2014

Time Management from "7 Habits of Highly effective people".....

I am sure almost all of you have read this book, if not...it is never too late....:)

I want to share one of the most important aspect I feel we should apply to our lives. Divide every task you have in the 2x2 quadrant below and prioritize your work on section it falls into.....come back and tell me if it helped you or not..I am sure it will...:)

This is what the quadrant looks like.
Covey's Quadrant
The 2x2 time management matrix popularized by Stephen Covey.

Every activity can be put in one of the four quadrants

4 comments:

  1. Senoritas...this is not just applicable to Mngt stuff...it is applicable to daily chores like filling petrol in car or going to tailor or getting vegetables......U can put all ur activities in this classification, it is very helpful tool.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always note my activites to be done in a month om papers and stick them on fridge with magnets. Tick mark them when work done. This really helps me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never do anything of the sort you guys do though i unfailingly buy a diary every year .....
    Got to learn from u ll...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reshma Bhabhi has a nice TO-DO list..she has done it on her own by taking cues from the net..

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.