Sunday, 6 July 2014

MY JOURNAL -6

Next few days I will put questions which are everyday i.e. simple questions which deal with our daily living hoping that it will inspire or encourage all those who have not started writing to start soon.
Let’s start with food which is our daily necessity
                 





                                                             
                                  

So my question for today i.e. question No 6 is

6.  WHAT IS ONE FOOD ITEM WHICH YOU CAN EAT FOR BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER?  .

    WOULD YOU ENJOY IT IF SERVED THE NEXT DAY TOO?







6 comments:

  1. Hey very interesting question!! I had never given this a thought!!

    Well, there is plenty to choose from but if it was that one food item then it would be an APPLE....I can have apple for all 4 meals and can repeat it for sure the next day too...:)
    If I have for another food item then PIZZAAAAAAAAAA it is!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Madhavi for this question you got me started .I can eat chapattis for all meals of course would like to have god lonche with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah yeah....specially garam garam chapatyo served to us ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vow - It would be garam garam Varan Bhat with ghee for me. And of course Aloo Parathas. (Now you know why I have entered the plus size group)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its definitely Idli Sambar for me.....I can have it again next day for breakfast, lunch, tea and dinner too. Btw, whenever we make Idli sambar, its usually had by all for 3 consecutive meals...lunch, dinner and breakfast. At home here, they have fried idlis with chana tondak. Nice combination though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can eat all variations of chicken.. I love chicken .. for all meals..

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.