Wednesday, 30 July 2014

MY JOURNAL 30


EACH ONE OF US IS LIVING A LIFE THAT WE HAVE CHOSEN TO LIVE OR HAVE TO LIVE.


SO HERE COMES MY QUESTION FOR THE DAY..

30:  IS THERE SOME PLACE ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE? SOMETHING ELSE THAT YOU WOULD LOVE TO DO .

OR DO YOU FEEL THAT THIS IS JUST THE PLACE YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO BE AND    THIS IS WHAT YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO DO?




To ,
All Senorita's


This is my final question for the month of July 2014
I enjoyed setting up questions for you all, on every even days for the month of July.

It will be a pleasure to see the answers coming up on the blog.. For those who have not answered ,can always make a small book and jot down the answers there. 


Please do go through the questions again and write whenever you feel like or add to the content.

Please start a topic of your interest so that the communication is not lost.


RESHMA.

6 comments:

  1. I am where I should have been :) This was my first reaction! But having given this question a little more probe...well...I could have been somewhere else too.....
    Googly question Reshma Bhabhi....cheers!!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to be in Goa that I am absolutely sure . Now about life grass is always greener on the other side but I don't know which direction .So till such time I am happy in this life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I m very happy where i m today. Close to my families.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But on the second thought would like to stay In Panaji more than margao as want siya to grow up more in cousins company. But its ok. They say distances make relations stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Though having a good life in Mumbai , would definitely love to have lived in some better developed country like say Australia or New Zealand. A place some where with less population and a better quality of life.
    Though I wouldn't like to relocate . Would like to be a born citizen . So maybe next life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am happy to be in Goa. No better place then this paradise. But it would have been bestest if bhayee, Madhavi and Sanam too were here.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.