Thursday, 10 July 2014

MY JOURNAL-10

GOOD MORNING GIRLS...

ALL OF US HAVE A CERTAIN MORNING ROUTINE WHICH WE FOLLOW.. 




These are routines which we must follow, which we have to follow (but not every day) and which we love to follow.

Today let’s talk about the morning routine that you love to follow and would like to last longer than, what you actually spend time doing it..

10: TALK ABOUT A MORNING ROUTINE, WHICH MAKES YOU READY FOR THE DAY AND MAKES YOU FEEL GREAT.



For me I love it if my day start with a hot cup of tea with extended time limit i.e I would love to sit with my cup on my window sill and read a interior magazine for a minimum of ½ hour with no interruptions (This is important, as here in Mumbai we are constantly made to get up with the innumerable door bells that ring in the morning
Milk man, trash man, paperwala, breadwala etc.. )



Nothing more can  make me ready for the day as this uninterrupted 30-45 mins I can get (very very rare…) so I cherish such times.

Here are some images of funny kids and teens morning routines...

5-6 YR OLD MORNING ROUTINE


7-8 YR OLD ROUTINE..


TEENS ROUTINE...



NICE ISN'T IT...??



4 comments:

  1. Gooooddd Morning!! Routine that makes me ready is CHAI......garam chai ki pyaali ho (koi usko banane wali ya wala ho...lol)....I am ready for the day with cup of tea - self made :)
    But all the above routines you mentioned are so gud...if I see mine, I am on race once I am done with Chai. I would really like to start my morning early...but I cant wake up :( I have to push myself out of bed at 645am:( :( So then on it is all rush rush time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My day starts with my workout and that gives me that adranaline boost for the whole day. The day I miss my workout, I feel very low.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My day has to start with a cup of tea and peering over newspapers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My day starts with a chilled glass of water. Which makes me feel fresh..

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.