Thursday, 12 June 2014

BENEFITS OF FRUITS

 Hi,

This is my first post on this Blog and many will follow for sure...
                                                             
Hope you enjoy your time on this blog and learn things by sharing information.

Each one of us has something to share and convey to help others build up a better life. There is wealth of information around the web which can be absorbed.

We can also share our likes and dislikes and get to know the reactions and opinions of others. I also know that the area of interest of each person varies and so it’s OK to skip some things which do not interest you or which does not excite you enough to want to read it.

I love sharing information about food and nutrition as I love reading about it, I love homemaking, home organizing tips and ideas and off-course recipes. 

I have a very special affinity towards books and magazines, which deal with interiors and simple living and so you may find updates which are having those topics in the focus.

My name is Mahek for all my blogs..So don’t skip Mahek’s updates.. Hehe…

HERE I SHARE WITH YOU A CHART WITH THE SPECIAL BENEFITS OF 20 FRIUTS..





Read it and tell what information you have about some of the fruits not mentioned here.

5 comments:

  1. Wow Mahek, that is interesting information. Most of us I am sure are aware of benefits, but to refresh its propoerties and info like trying to replace pepper with Papaya seed is thought provoking!
    Certainly looking forward to more insights...and Welcome Mahek :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mahek, - good info - though I must confess that i am not a Fruit Person, but as you say there is a lot of info these days on the net. Well many a times i have noted that with everyone free to upload his/her views - we get a lot of contradictory information also - especially if you read the Times - one day you have info saying that Milk is good and the next day you may read that Milk is difficult to digest and not so good.
    What it generally boils down to is :
    Eat everything - in moderation and as per the season available. If mangoes are good - go ahead eat them - but do not try to source them in October or even February for that matter - wait for its right season - then it will be beneficial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Pratima, seasonal fruits are the best.. But we should read such snippets to just know a little bit more about the things that we eat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can all call me Reshma , as its a private blog and I feel funny being called Mahek.. Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know it was u, it will definitely be Reshma from now on.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.